NavBar

FAQContact TKWritingReviews

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Twilight Saga

****SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't read Breaking Dawn, do not read this post!***



Okay so I know I might be lame for starting out with the Twilight series but I felt that it needed to be said that Stephanie Meyers did an amazing job creating and fabricating the world of the wolves. Yes, I know they aren't actual were-wolves, but for now that's what I'm going to call them. I happen to be one of those psycho girls who is infatuated with reading about were-wolves so when I read her new outlook on them I couldn't help but be impressed, though slightly disappointed later on in BD when she announced that there were REAL were-wolves and that Jacob, Seth, and Sam weren't REAL were-wolves.



This book series to me, earned a good four hearts, because to me, there should have been a bit more indulgence into this new form of vampire, maybe even a side story similar to the Bree Tanner book where we follow after the Volturi as the explore this new race.


Thanks for listening to my opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment